Command line options and arguments parsing library for .NET 3.5 and 4.0 programs.
This class library intends to implement full parsing and handling of command line options for .NET applications.
- Written in C# 3.0 for the .NET 3.5 Client Profile runtime
- NuGet package here:
- Will convert command line options and arguments into property values on an object
- Will support response files, the ability to read in more options and arguments from text files on disk
- Will support both one-executable-does-one-thing style of programs, where the program only requires options to control its behavior
- Will support command-pattern style of programs, where the first non-option specifies what the program should do and the rest is options and arguments to that command (think command line source control tools)
- All source code available, fully documented (that is, all public types and methods will have full XML documentation, source itself hopefully won't need comments)
- Online documentation