Command line options and arguments parsing library for .NET 3.5 and 4.0 programs. Uses reflection to convert command line arguments and options into property values on an object that the application defines. Will support command pattern programs as well.
This class library intends to implement full parsing and handling of command line options for .NET applications.
- Written in C# 3.0 for the .NET 3.5 Client Profile runtime
- NuGet package here:
- Will convert command line options and arguments into property values on an object
- Will support response files, the ability to read in more options and arguments from text files on disk
- Will support both one-executable-does-one-thing style of programs, where the program only requires options to control its behavior
- Will support command-pattern style of programs, where the first non-option specifies what the program should do and the rest is options and arguments to that command (think command line source control tools)
- All source code available, fully documented (that is, all public types and methods will have full XML documentation, source itself hopefully won't need comments)
- Online documentation